Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Good Suggestions?

theatre seats

The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said, "It was a good idea to replace the first four pews with plush bucket theatre seats. It worked. The front of the chapel fills first."


The young priest nodded and the old priest continued, "And you told me a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to Sunday Mass, so I supported you when you brought that rock 'n roll gospel choir. We are packed to the balcony."


Thank you Father," answered the young priest. "I am pleased you are open to the new ideas of youth."


"Well," said the elderly priest. "I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-through confessional."


"But Father," protested the young priest "My confessions have nearly doubled since I began that!"


"I know son," replied the older priest. "But that flashing neon sign, "Toot 'n Tell or Go to Hell," can't stay on the chapel roof!


14 comments:

  1. Thanks Cat, cute way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Anon...happy you enjoyed it.

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. To funny. If we had plush, comfortable seats in our church I would disturb the priest with snores. Zzzzzz. It is hard enough to stay awake already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya Rose...when I was a teen, I stood in the back of church so I wouldn't fall asleep during mass. In a cushy chair, I would definitely be soundly snoozing. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. LoL Cat, drive through confessional - love it! Thanks for the giggle:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Roz...wonder how many would use the drive through confessional. LOL

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. I think i saw on the news a while ago a story about drive thru confessionals.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be surprised Abby...wonder if they are in Vegas with the drive through weddings. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Funny. Thanks for the laugh.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. A "hoot and a half" I would say!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ami...good way of putting it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.