Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Anagrams

We have had several bloggers post word search puzzles and many of us just love words.  I also love anagrams so when I received the following, I just had to share.  I think these are really fun.  Hope you enjoy!    Open-mouthed smile   


rearrange the letters


12 comments:

  1. So creative! The mother in law one had me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good one isn't in Minelle...and I know several MILs that would rival Hitler! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Love the mother in law. And the last time I had a clean house was my dorm room. I didn't spend enough time there to mess it up. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup the MIL does describe some of them doesn't it. ;) Ooh weren't in your dorm room much? hmmm...just where were you missy. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. These are wonderful....i also love anagrams.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so much fun aren't they Abby. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. This is great Cat, thanks for sharing :) love mother in law and snooze alarms. The Presbyterian one tickled me too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Roz...I can't even pick a fave...I enjoy all of them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hey River...Happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.