Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Reward


Once there was a millionaire, who collected live alligators.  He kept them in the pool in back of his mansion.  The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single. 

One day he decides to throw a huge party, and during the party he announces, "My dear guests . . . I have a proposition to every man here.  I will give one million dollars or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge alive!"


As soon as he finished his last word, there was the sound of a large splash!!  

There was one guy in the pool swimming with all he could and screaming out of fear. 


The crowd cheered him on as he kept stroking as though he was running for his life. 



Finally, he made it to the other side with only a torn shirt and some minor injuries. 




The millionaire was impressed.


He said, "My boy that was incredible!  Fantastic!  I didn't think it could be done!  Well I must keep my end of the bargain.  Do you want my daughter or the one million dollars?"


The guy says, "Listen, I don't want your money, nor do I want your daughter!  I want the person who pushed me in that water!"   

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Too cute. Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lisa...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. LoL Cat, thanks for the giggle. I'd take the million as well lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Roz! I agree...take the money! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LOL, Cat, funny. Thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie...happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Heck, I'd still want the money! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Queenie! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Lol, always making me laugh. :) But yea, I'd take the money anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Kenzie...oh yes, I would most definitely take the money! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. lol Hey, he met the challenge, no matter his intent. May as well collect the money! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Grace...I would be wanting the money and the head of whoever pushed me in! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. He should collect the money and make the other guy marry the daughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree he should collect the money Blondie but we don't know anything about the daughter...maybe she's a sweetie and doesn't deserve to be stuck with a meanie! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.