Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Dinner with Mom

Michael invited his mother over for dinner.

During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful Michael's roommate was.  She had long been suspicious of a relationship between Michael and his roommate and this only made her more curious.



Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Michael and the roommate than met the eye. 

Reading his mom's thoughts, Michael volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Joanne and I are just roommates."


About a week later, Joanne came to Michael and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle.  You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Michael said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."


So he sat down and wrote: 
Dear Mother,
I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle.  But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read:
Dear Son,
I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Joanne, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Joanne.  But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.
Love, Mom

Love it!   Now this is a mom after my own heart!  ROFLMBO!

16 comments:

  1. LOLOL Cat!!! :) Very cute!! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Katie! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Hi Cat, that is such a good one, mum's always know (at least that is what I tell my boys)
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jan...that's what I always told mine also! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. LOL Cat! Love it! Good on mum.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Roz. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Lol! I saw this on fb awhile back, but it's always great to re-read the classics! Thanks and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classics Irishey?!? LOL Happy you enjoyed re-reading. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. So funny! I hope to be that mom someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Leah...I'm sure you will be. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Oh my! This one had me giggling out loud for sure. Sneaky smart mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sara...she's definitely a mom after my own heart! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Got that right Alyssa! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.