Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Naughty Funnies


sexual harassment not reported2



a big cock






A BIG cock! Smile







your car accident-hard to explain





gift for mom





And for Lillie Winking smile  








ROFLMBO!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Hysterical. Lord, I'd forgotten about that "bracelet" thing, lol all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Cat, very funny. Poor Lillie is never going to live the beads down is she? LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that last one...the visual....LOLOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Funny stuff!

    The bead bracelet incident was classic. I can't even look at a regular strand of necklace beads without being reminded of Lillie and busting into a ridiculous grin!

    Hugs,

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! And then the fact that Cat and I became resident blog land 'pervs' for a while..sheesh!

      Delete
  5. Oh you know in my blogger dashboard the synopsis for this post said, " A big cock for Lillie" BWahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, Willie! I'm choking over here. My mom has a little rooster that looks a lot like that. My SIL has quite a collection. I have almost exactly him on my weather vane plus a small collection. I acknowledged that connection when I first saw Cat's captioned photo, then slid right past it, moved on with no permanent association. Gee, thanks, Willie, for changing that for me. I'll never keep a straight face now.

      Rotflmbo! Poor Lillie. ;-)

      Irishey

      Delete
  6. OMG poor Lillie, she will never live it down
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These were hilarious.
    I don't know how to feel about my name being synonymous with anal beads....I think I like it - it makes me sound dangerous. ;)
    And of course, I am always delighted to be mentioned in the same sentence as big cocks - Thanks Willie :)
    hugs & hot and nasty love,
    lillie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.