Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Friends

friendship-0-0-1


friendship-has-touched-me


cherished-friends


wish-for-you

Hugs and Blessings,
Cat

13 comments:

  1. When someone shares love as freely as you do, it's bound to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been such an uplifting friend and you have an amazing spirit! Sending hugs and cheery thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surrounding you with love and healing energy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are okay? From the others comments I am thinking maybe not? (((hugs)))
    Much love and prayers,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to you being around more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even if I don't always leave a comment, I do look forward to the smile I know I'm going to get when I come by your blog. Thank you for always taking the time to post things that you know will make us chuckle or laugh out loud.

    ((hugs))
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  9. The poem in the white doily with white roses... chokes me up. Back at ya, dear Cat.

    ♡ Hugs and blessings to you, too. ♡

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Cat for the wonderful support, love and encouragement you give to us. You are a true treasure.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  11. very sweet...thank-you for being such a great friend and always giving us reasons to smile :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.