Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Better Late Than Never

There were 2 old-maid sisters, both virgins.  

It's Friday night and Gladys looks at Betty and says, "I'm not going to die a virgin.  I'm going out and I'm not coming home until I've been laid!!"

 
Betty says, "Well, make sure you're home by 10 so I don't worry about you."

 
10 o'clock rolls around and there's no sign of Gladys...11 o'clock...12 o'clock...

 
Finally, at about 1:15 the front door flies open.  


In runs Gladys...straight to the bathroom.

 
Betty knocks on the door, "Are you okay, Gladys?"

 
No answer...


So she opens the door and there sits Gladys with her panties around her ankles, legs spread, and her head stuck between her legs looking at herself.

 
"What is it, Gladys?  What's wrong?" asks Betty.


 
"Betty, it was 10 inches long when it went in and 5 when it came out.  When I find the other half you're gonna have the time of your life!!!"  ~X®
 

5 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahaha!

    Bwahahahahaha!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm picking myself off the floor now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was wonderful! :) where do you find these things!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO Priceless! You got me once again Cat, just about spat my drink all over the monitor LoL. I really should know better by now!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.