Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Meeting for Coffee

A group of seniors were sitting around talking about all their ailments at Merlo's Coffee...


“My arms have gotten so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee,” said one.


“Yes, I know," said another. "My cataracts are so bad, I can't even see my coffee.”


“Yes. I can understand, since I have macular degeneration,” answered another.


“I couldn’t even mark an “X" at election time because my hands are so crippled," volunteered a third.


"What? Speak up! What? I can’t hear you, said one elderly lady!"


"I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck,” said one, to which several nodded weakly in agreement.


“My blood pressure pills make me so dizzy!” exclaimed another.


"I forget where I am and where I’m going," said another.


“I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man as he slowly shook his head.  The others nodded in agreement.


"Well, count your Blessings," said another cheerfully...“Thank Goodness we can all still drive.”

8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, older drivers are my husband's pet hate. This made me laugh
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Jan...did you share with hubby? ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL, there is some truth in this I'd say. Love this, thank you for the giggle, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nina...yes, there is some truth in this. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. LoL Cat, older drivers are my pet hate too. Thanks for the giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Roz...I've seen some younger drivers that are worse than any older driver could ever be. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.