Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tattoos!

Some of these tattoos are really hard to believe…but tattoo or just painted on…they are beautiful works of art!

 

Beautiful with so many ideas rolled into one!!!

Beautiful with so many ideas rolled into one

 

Big Bold and Beautifully done

Big Bold and Beautifully done

 

Fallen Angel, some of the best wings I've seen!!!

Fallen Angel

 

Deep lines and good shadows make this design just right off his back almost!!!

 

Deep lines and good shadows

 

Amazing detail, that kitty just pops!!!

 

Amazing detail

 

That flower stands out, but it's the detail in the portrait that is more amazing!!!

 

flower stands out

 

Some Bio mechanics under the flesh!!!

 

Bio mechanics

 

This color is so rich it almost looks like a piece of clothing!!!

 

color is so rich

 

For the gore lover, how about a werewolf heading your direction???

 

For the gore lover

 

Black and grey, the lines are so soft that they just blend seamlessly!!! Black and grey

 

Even down to the eyelashes, details make all the difference!!!

 

details

 

 

These different layers of images really adds to the 3D feel of this tattoo!!!

 

different layers of images

 

 

Amazing design to tie in several pieces into one giant one!!!

 

Amazing design

 

Sometimes just black and red is all you need to make a strong statement!!!

black and red

 

 

Outstanding Feather Detail on this Phoenix!!!

 

Outstanding Feather Detail

 

Courtesy of Vintage Humor

18 comments:

  1. Love the angel. I want a European Dragon. Bra strap to panty line. Latter I'll add an oriental dragon to one leg and a cherry blossom tree to the other leg, hip and up into the ribs. $$$$ is the only reason I don't have them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Rose...much braver than I am! As much as I love the look of these tats, the idea of needles freaks me out. Hope you get the tats you want.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree Sunny...do enjoy looking at them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. The black and red one!! Love it! I once saw a show called tattoo tabu! It was so cool. Tattoos and performance art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Minelle...how did I know the black and red one was going to be your favorite? LOL Hmmm....never heard of that show...sounds interesting.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Hmmm, the subject is a.little sensitive in the Van Meegeren household right now, Cat :-)

    I agree with you some have such fine details, bodypainting looks more likely. Still wonderful works of art. They are inspirational at least.
    I hope you will have an inspirational weekend Cat, full of unexpected suprises.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...I do understand why this is a sensitive subject...thought of your wife when I posted these. I think they are actually tats...my oldest son knows some awesome tattoo artists and they are so gifted.

      Thank you for the lovely wishes...wishing you the same.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I'm not a fan of tattoos, but these are amazing. Love the angel and kitty.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy looking at them Roz...just can't imagine getting any. ;) The angel and kitty are beautiful aren't they.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Wow, the talent and time these must have taken, not to mention money or HOLY OUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOLY OUCH is right Sarah. ;) I do have to admire the artists that did these...so talented. Oh and yes...big bucks! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Hi Cat, they are amazing, not really my cup of tea but they are beautiful pictures
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed looking at them Jan...they are beautiful. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Oh wow! Those are some awesome tattoos. I'm a huge fan of tattoos. Although, you couldn't tell it to look at me. I only have one, but that's more because of my budget than anything right now. Thanks for sharing such beautiful works of art!

    On another note, I know I haven't visited your blog in forever. I'm trying to play catch up from my long and unintentional hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back TR...hope you are able to stick around. Happy you enjoy these...tats are a huge expense and I can only imagine how much these would cost.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. These are AMAZING! What artists these people are. Thanks for sharing, Cat T! :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Katie T. I am in awe of these artists. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.