Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Restroom Chat

 
I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: “Hi, how are you?”

 
I’m not the type to start a conversation in the men’s restroom, but I don’t know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, ‘I’m doing just fine.”

 
And the other guy says: “So, what are you up to?”

 
What kind of question is that?

 
At that point, I’m thinking this is too bizarre so I say: “Uhhh, I’m just traveling for work.”

 
At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.  “Can I come over?”

 
Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation.

 
I tell him, “No… I’m a little busy right now!”


 
Then I hear the guy say nervously…
“Listen, I’ll have to call you back. Some guy is in the other stall answering all my questions.”

12 comments:

  1. I can really see this happening. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can also Sunny...happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. My Scotsman says it's like when someone is on their Bluetooth and you think they are talking to you!
    Funny, funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...have had that happen several times when I was in the store or other public place. Happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. This is very funny and I agree with Minelle's Scotsman, I have had something similar happen when someone is one their Bluetooth. Especially if it's one of the small ones. Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lisa...and if their hair is hiding the Bluetooth. ;) Happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL, how embarrassing! I agree, can totally see this happening. Thank you for the giggle Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can also Roz...happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. LOLOL Cuz! :) I am under the impression that guys talk in the bathrooms on their phones. That is soooooo not for me! LOL! Too funny! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie TfT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Cuz...I don't talk on the phone when I'm using the bathroom either. Happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. LoL, how could they do that? Phoning on the loo is an absolute no-go. But then answering somebody you do not know and see, oh my, embarrassing. I love this :) Thank you for the good laugh, Cat. We are currently in pretty stormy weather here and our house makes lots of strange loud noises. So, the funnies here are a real relief, something to distract me. Thank you!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Nina...I won't talk on the loo either but I might answer if I thought they were speaking to me. LOL Happy to give you some giggles to distract you...I'm sure you came through the creaking noises just fine. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.