Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Lost in the Mall

A small grandson that was shopping with his grandfather got lost in the mall.




The boy approached a uniformed security guard and said, “I’ve lost my grandpa!”
 
The guard asked, “What’s his name?” The boy replied, “Grandpa.”
 
 


The guard smiles, then asks “What’s he like?” to which the little tyke hesitated for a moment and replied, “Crown Royal whiskey and women with big tits."






7 comments:

  1. Ha ha, love it, gotta hand it to kids taking things literally. Good on Grandpa! lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a story about my dad. To be told another time. As a teacher, I used to hear things that were definitely not meant for my ears.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I sometimes wonder how my grands describe their somewhat crazy grandma to their friends...and the I decide...better off not knowing...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Cat, love it.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. .... he also must have been Canadian (Gramps, that is ... besides beer, it's our national drink ;)) ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of the mouths of babes. Love this and I'm quite sure this has been a response more than once.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.