Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, December 8, 2017

Sunday School Test

Here's a fun oldie for ya...

I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven.

 
I asked them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?'

'NO!' the children answered.

 
If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the lawn, and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?'

Again, the answer was 'NO!'

 
By now I was starting to smile. 'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweets to all the children, and loved my wife, would that get me into heaven?

Again, they all answered 'NO!'.

 
I was just bursting with pride for them.

I continued, 'Then how can I get into heaven?'

 
 
A six year-old boy shouted out: "YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN' DEAD..."

 
It's a curious race, the Irish.

10 comments:

  1. Yep, that was fookn brilliant if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have said it better, Blondie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL Cat, he has a point lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure does, Roz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. You gotta love our kids... 😜

    Hugs
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess that's probably about the only way to make sure you're going one way or the other. Start by being dead first.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right, Baker. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. HAHA i did not see that coming. good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Fondles! Happy you enjoyed it. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.