Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Need a Drink




A Biker walks into a bar, he takes a seat at the bar and growls: 
"Bartender!  Get me a drink!"

The bartender obliges, and the biker scarfs down the drink.   


Slamming the glass down on the bar, he growls: 
"Bartender! Get me another!"


The bartender pours him another drink. 


***************************************************************************************



After a few more rounds, the bartender attempts some conversation: 
"Sir, he says, it seems that you're visibly upset. What's the problem?" 


The biker looks at him and snorts: 
"I just went home and caught my ol' lady screwing my best friend!"


"Oh man," says the bartender, “that's rough…What did you do?" 


The biker says:
"Well, I grabbed her by the hair, threw her out nekkid, threw her clothes out after her, and told her never EVER to come back."



"Wow," says the bartender in awe: "That's tough man, what did you do to your friend?"


"Well," says the biker, "I marched right back upstairs, I grabbed HIM by the scruff of the neck, and I said: BAD DOG."



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *snicker* See Minelle...I'm not nice. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Lol!

    Wait.

    That's not funny. Okay, it is funny, but it shouldn't be funny. Right? Lol!

    Sigh. Okay, maybe it should be funny. I laughed. Oh, good grief.

    I need new friends. ;-)

    Lol! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Irishey...no, it shouldn't be funny but it is. *snicker* Yup...I'm weird so wouldn't blame you for finding new friends. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL Sunny...join the crowd. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Haahaahaaaa, thank goodness I wasn't sipping my coffee at that moment, definitely would have snorted it out my nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Faerie...happy you didn't snort coffee! Happy to give you a giggle. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.