Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

This Woman is a Keeper!!!

this girl is a keeper

This is hilarious.


It happened at a New York Airport.  



An award should go to the United Airlines gate agent in New York for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo. (as long as there were no animals in there…otherwise that would be cruelty to animals!)


For all of you out there who have had to deal with an irate customer, this one is for you.


A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled.  A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers.

 
Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk.  He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

The agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first; and then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." 


The passenger was unimpressed.  He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?", she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal.  "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.  If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".


With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United Airlines agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*** You!"


Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that, too."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...

This story has been making the rounds of e-mail and Facebook…don’t know if it’s actually true but I do love it!   Maybe because I've pulled similar stunts!    Open-mouthed smile 
 

22 comments:

  1. Cat,
    We have all been there and I so appreciate this story whether it isi fact or not.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome isn't it Meredith! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I love when a person can think on their feet - and put a jerk into their place! This was great! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree Cali! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. I do love it here. You know this morning we slept in, my daughter missed her boss, the dog threw up on the stairs and Balu tripped over it and as usual we all ended up arguing and stressed out. Now everyone is gone and I'm say with my coffee reading this, laughed so much I'm ready to start my day :)

    Thanks for the laugh, got to love the woman :)

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to restart your day with a smile Missy! Hope things go better for you. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. I was sitting here shifting from cheek to cheek and wondering whether to rub or not when I read this and have now folded up on the floor laughing my head off. Where do you find them?! This is priceless - I may borrow it. Still laughing..... especially the "you'll have to get in line for that too".

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Ami...and just why would you need to rub? Hmmm? Happy you enjoyed this. I had seen it on Facebook but then a friend sent it to me by email with the message "this reminds me of you!" LOL After that, I just had to post it.

      Feel free to borrow it.

      Oh yes...that line is priceless isn't it! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Priceless! Wish I was so quick witted! Thanks for the laugh Cat :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Roz. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I love it too. Hpe she didn't lose her job over it because it was the perfect response to a complete idiot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sunny...really hope she didn't lose her job...she was awesome and perfect! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. ROFLMBO Cat! :). I've seen this going around too- it's wonderful every time. I'm not sure that I could think so fast as to come up with such witty responses. Good for her I say! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Katie...she was awesome wasn't she! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Oh, I love her! Perfect response to a total jerk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed her Queenie! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Amen Sistah Irishey! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. So quick witted! She should get medal for holding her nerve :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL DF...I think she deserves a raise and promotion! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. What a perfect comeback. Good for the women. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie...Happy you enjoyed it! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.