Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Entrance Requirements

A little 80 year old lady had always wanted to join a local bikers club.

One day she goes up and knocks on a biker's door. A big, hairy, bearded biker with tattoos all over his arms answers. She proclaims, "I want to join your club."


The guy was quite amused, but says she needs to meet certain biker requirements in order to join he explains. The biker asks; "Do you have a motorcycle?

The little old lady replies, "Yep, my bike's parked over there," and points to a flamed black Harley chopper in the driveway.


The biker asks, "Do you drink?"

The little old lady replies, "Yep, drink like a fish. I'll drink everyone in your club under the table."


The biker asks, "Do you smoke?"

The little old lady replies, "Yep, smoke like a chimney. At least 2 packs of cigarettes and three joints a day and a couple more in the evening, while I'm shooting pool."


The biker is becoming very impressed and asks, "Last question, have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?"

The little old lady thinks for a minute and says, "Nope, but I've been swung around by my nipples a few times."

 Surprised smile   ROFLMBO   Rolling on the floor laughing

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Did not even guess that answer! Oh my! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Minelle...gotcha did I? ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. I must remember never to even peek @ this site when my children & grands are in the next room. Sudden, hysterical laughter from grandma has them shaking their heads and whispering about the state of my mental health. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Patty...I would say I'm sorry but...ummm...I'm not. ;) Happy you enjoyed it!

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. * sticks fingers in ears * la la la la la la la

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Hilarious Cat! Now that's a lady you want to have a drink with. Bet she's got lots of stories!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go find her Roz and buy her a few drinks! Would probably have a years worth of stories for my blog! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Too funny. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie...Happy you enjoyed it!

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Hey! I think I know her! No, it's not one of my grandmas, nor my mother, and I'm not in my 80's! ;-)
    <3
    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Irishey...so it's your auntie huh? LOL

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. ROFL - so funny, Cat! Thanks for the giggle.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Lillie. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.