Pages

▼

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Singles Ad

Meredith’s Jack over at New Twist, After All These Years is at it again and sent another good giggle.  Hope you enjoy as much as I did!
singles ad

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome Minelle...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Sure hope Daisy got a good home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure she did PK! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Cat,
    I would have loved to have answered the phone on those calls.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wouldn't that have been fun Mere?! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL Jack and Cat, very cute :) I'm with Meredith! Thank you both for the giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Roz...could have had a lot of fun answering those calls couldn't we! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, Daisy is such a man's dream! :) Love it, thank you for the giggle, Cat. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Nina...good point! Happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a dream girl - I'm sure she's appreciate, at least I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she has a lovely and loving home now Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.